I have tons of rhinestones! I never quite know what to do with my smaller rhinestones, I tend to gravitate to the large ones. The idea popped into my head to make a nice layered bracelet combining delicate chain and my small rhinestones.
- Delicate chain
- Eye headpins
- Small rhinestones in setting
- Lobster claw closure
- Round nose jewelry pliers
- Jewelry wire cutters
- Cut a few pieces of chain that fit about 3/4 of the way around your wrist.
- Cut the pieces of chain at various points.
- Place one rhinestone on a head pin.
- Bend the headpin at the top of the rhinestone. Cut the headpin to about 1/4 inch. Use the round nose pliers to make a loop in the head pin. Now there should be a loop on either side of the rhinestone. Repeat with all rhinestones.
- Open a loop and thread a chain link through, then close the loop. Repeat with all loops on all rhinestones. You are using the rhinestones with loops to recreate the chain.
- Use jumprings to pull together the ends of the chains and attach the closure.