January is proving to be an exhausting month for me! I have extra intensive English classes to teach and 6 day work weeks. Finding the time to cook, let alone craft has been difficult. So, here is a simple DIY necklace. I saw these great geometric pieces and knew I wanted to make a necklace that was simple and perfect to wear under shirt collars.
- geometric pieces(here, here, here)
- lobster claw
- 2 large jumprings
- 3 small jumprings
- jewelry pliers
- Cut chain into two pieces. Length depends on how long you want the necklace to be.
- Use a jumpring to connect the geometric pieces.
- Connect the chain with a jumpring.
- Use the larger jumpring to connect the lobster claw to the chain, and put the second jumpring on the end of the other chain.