My last trip to get DIY supplies was short and sweet, I only pick-up about 30$ worth of rhinestones. When I was selected rhinestone, I couldn’t stop myself for going after large emerald green stones. The rhinestones and some scrolling through a few of my Pinterest boards inspired me to the make this pretty little bracelet.
- Large rhinestones (here and here)
- Chunky chain (here and here)
- Large jumprings
- Eye headpins
- Lobster claw closure
- Round noes piles
- Wire cutters
- Thread a headpin trough the holes in the back of a rhinestone. Trim and make a loop in the headpin. Repeat so that you have two loops on each side of the rhinestone. Repeat with all rhinestones.
- Connect the rhinestones by opening the headpin loops, thread the loops of another rhinestone on, and then close the loops. Repeat until all your rhinestones are connected. I’ll now have a pretty little rhinestone chain!
- Connect the chunky chain to the rhinestone loops with large jumprings.
- Connect the lobster claw to the chain with a jumpring.