I am a collector of all things sparkly! In particular, I love jewelry. I have tons of necklaces, earring, and bracelets. My statement necklaces are my favorite of all my gems. Most of my jewelry is hidden away in a closet, a trouble that comes with living in a small space. Statement necklaces are just too pretty to keep tucked away! The Necklaces , top, a Swellmayde DIY, middle, my favorite vintage re-vamp, bottom, apairandaspare DIY.
- Canvas large enough to fit a necklace on it
- Sewing findings (hook closures)
- Needle and thread
- Nails (optional)
- Hammer (optional)
- Use a ruler to find the center of your canvas. Mark two marks about 10cm or 4in on either side of the canvas center.
- Place a clothing hook right on top of one mark. I made sure I could see the mark through the top hole. Sew the hook in place on the canvas. Repeat at the second mark.
- Optional: hammer a nail in each corner of the frame, this will add a bit of an industrial feel and some detail the frame.
- Open the hook so that you can easily hang your necklaces on them. You can do this with pliers, your fingers, a pencil, really anything you have on hand.
I placed these frames right by my desk! They are the perfect addition, they give me inspiration! The best part is that I can change the display whenever I want!