Lately, I’ve had an addiction to making super cute summer friendship bracelets. I’ve made tons and tons, and still want to make more! I remember when I was younger, my mom bought me a book on how to make friendship bracelets, you know the one, it came with different colored embroidery floss! Well, also having a long lasting addiction to anything that sparkles, this bracelet is grown up compared to the ones I made as a little girl (and much easier to make!!).
– Embroidery Floss
– Rhinestone Trim
– Fish Spine Chain
– Two Jump Rings
– Lobster Claw and Chain for closure
– A pair of Pliers or two
- Cut the chain and the rhinestones to length. Wrap them around your wrist, cut so the ends meet. The closure will add extra length to the bracelet.
- Tie one end of the embroidery floss to the chain.
- Stack the chain and the rhinestone trim. Pinch them between your thumb and pointer finger. Start wrapping the embroidery floss around the chain and rhinestones. In the beginning this can be a little tricky, but by the third rhinestone it will be a piece of cake! I wrapped four times between every rhinestone. You can wrap more or less!
- Twist open the two jump rings, use one on each end of the bracelet to attach the lobster claw and chain. Voila! You’re done! Easy, right?